Making Mad Making Mad

Haha Brilliant, really good animation, great voice acting, I love how u portrayed Jessie Pinkman.

You should continue making these animations, you clearly know what you are doing. really creative

Could have made it a bit longer though, that's my only complaint.

Adventures in Carrotland Adventures in Carrotland

I like it

Its good, nice drawings, has a plot somewhat, ya need to work on the voice acting a little as its a little quite and you need to use emotions better instead of like reading from a page at school or something. I say carry on making these videos.

Mario's Destiny, Part 2 Mario's Destiny, Part 2

Well that was pretty darn good

Let me start off by saying the effects are brilliant, the story line is great, but the one thing that looked rubbish was the stick figures, what happend man, the stick figure is so simple and you got it wrong. but anyway very good work.

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

WOW

Truly amazing animation your movies are some of the best flash i have ever seen, Keep makin more plz.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

I LOLLED

I guess its not so different after all, lol

Mushroom Love Mushroom Love

try harder

try harder, its not the best ive seen and its deffinetly not the worst ive seen, if you could make the animation a bit more compact, so that the movements arnt far apart, if you know what i mean. ok, not bad

Silver Balloons Silver Balloons

PRETTY GOOD

Good music, good sound fx, kinda good drawings, its quite funny too, you could maybe try a little harder on the drawings side of it. 7-10

Pigeon! Pigeon!

lovely

that was the shortest funnyest film evah.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

MUST STASH (lol funneh)

Lol i love the end bit where you can buy it. lol

Beer Run! Beer Run!